Please note, we have limited stock!
Coffee project highlight:
• 360 farmers trained in coffee-growing over 4 years (all processes and climate-smart strategies)
• 30 lead farmers trained (including field trips and extra classes)
• 2 x coffee nurseries started with the capacity of 10,000 coffee seedlings per year facilitated and managed by the women in the safe home.
• One coffee cooperative established
• 9 farmer groups established
• The First (small) harvest was in Feb/March 2020
Farmers still have to battle against a very changing climate. The 20/20 project have implemented climate-smart strategies – but this highlights the importance of environmental responsibility that businesses, like we @mccabecoffee, are implementing. We often don’t see the consequences of our actions, unfortunately, in places like Nepal, these people see it on a daily basis.
|Coffee:||The 20/20 Project|
|Country of Origin:||Nepal|
|Farmer:||Over 300 Farmers|