HARIO V60 - 1 cup (clear plastic)
V60 Coffee - 1 cup
Hario's V60 coffee is the ideal solution for those that want to experiment with coffee flavours and try out a different brewing process.
The V60 coffee dripper and papers allow you to brew delicious coffee straight from your home, no matter whether you are an advanced brewer or a new lover of coffee.
Experience speciality coffee with the Hario V60 by using the drip coffee method, which provides exceptional taste through a slower extraction process.
The flexibility of control and speed of the V60 for drip coffee allows coffee lovers to prepare a brew exactly how they like, making it a perfect gift for friends and family.
Why Choose the V60?
Hario's V60 coffee dripper has the name for a reason; the cone sits at a 60° angle which allows the water to flow through the paper filter with even extraction, producing tasty and fresh coffee.
Not only is the Hario v60 designed specifically for incredible coffee brewing, but it is also very affordable, making it a great gift for friends and family.
Many people choose the V60 as their preferred coffee maker because it is so easy to use and delivers a delicious brew.
Any coffee lover will appreciate the Hario V60 for brewing, with a water flow that allows the coffee grounds to be properly filtrated.
Trying out the Hario v60 for coffee brewing is sure to impress, with each part of the dripper designed specifically for producing great coffee.
Whether you like your brew with a burst of flavour, or prefer a lighter, sweeter coffee, the V60 Hario drippers allow you to make your coffee exactly how you like it.
How Do I Use the Hario V60?
For coffee brewing using the Hario V60, it is recommended that users pour 100ml of hot water over 6 to 8g of coffee grounds.
This can be changed depending on the strength and flavour of coffee that you require. For this reason, brewing with the V60 gives coffee lovers the freedom to create a cup that they can truly enjoy.
As a V60 user, you also have complete freedom to control the speed of filtration depending on how strong and full-bodied you prefer your brew; the brew time has a large effect on the taste of your coffee. Manually pouring hot water over the V60 filter at a slow pace will allow more coffee ground to infuse, delivering a fuller-bodied coffee. A faster pace to pour hot water will give the coffee less chance to infuse, delivering a lighter and less intense brew.
- Fold a filter into a cone and place it in the Hario V60 dripper.
- Rinse out the filter by pouring boiling water over it, but make sure you remove any excess liquid that ends up in the cup.
- Measure out your coffee and place it inside the coffee filter.
- Make your coffee bloom by starting a timer for 30 seconds, and carefully pouring hot water over the top of the coffee grounds in circular motions, until the coffee is just about covered.
- Wait for 60 seconds and then continue pouring hot water over the coffee until the filter is about 3/4 full.
- Allow the liquid to drip through the filter and brew for around 2 to 3 minutes
- Enjoy a delicious cup of coffee.
This product has no reviews yet.